|A r t Q u a l i t y D e s i g n s f o r t h e S e r i o u s H o m e M a c h i n e E m b r o i d e r e r
|Small tree requires hoop area of 4" x 4"
Medium tree requires hoop area of 5" x 5"
Big Tree requires hoop area of 5.75" x 5.75"
Top Ten Uses for the L’il Christmas Tree!
10. Add a ribbon to make a tree ornament
9. A good stocking stuffer with very few calories
8. Add to a centerpiece for your Christmas table
7. Make a whole forest for your Christmas village
6. Use it in lieu of a real tree—compact, no falling needles or
5. Pine scented sachet for your car
4. Stuff with catnip to keep cat out of the real tree
3. Make a pincushion for your sewing buddy
2. Cheap gift for in-laws
And the number one use for the L’il the Christmas tree is…
1. Use as a stress ball
to relieve holiday tension!
Please look for the DOWNLOAD NOW button on your
order confirmation screen!
|Includes Tiny Ornaments!